What is Copyright?
Copyright law gives the copyright owner the exclusive right to control the use of copyright protected works. All of the material published on our website and other digital/wireless platforms is protected by copyright law. Use that is made without our permission may therefore infringe our copyright which can result in personal and corporate liability. Where we state below that something is not allowed or permitted, then to do so is a breach of our terms and conditions: that is, it is a breach of contract, and may also violate copyright law.
If you have any questions on copyright or republishing our material, please contact our team at [email protected]
What am I not permitted to do with Feriors.com content?
You cannot do anything other than against our copyright, unless you buy the appropriate licence (contact us at [email protected]). By way of example only, this means that you cannot:
- If you are a registered user or subscriber, share your user name and password (which includes PINs) with anyone else. A password is for one person’s use. Sharing a password means a copy of our content may subsequently be made by someone who is not authorised to do so. Password sharing is a breach of our terms and conditions and is likely to result in an infringement of copyright. We monitor usage to detect password sharing.
- Copy, publish or redistribute full text articles, photographs, graphics, tables or images in any way (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available).
- Create derivative works from our content, unless you are creating summaries as described above.
- Photocopy or scan copies of articles.
- Remove the copyright or or trade mark notice from any copies of Feriors.com content.
- Use spidering technology or other datamining technologies to search and link to Feriors.com.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual from by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any Feriors.com content (by spidering or otherwise).
- Frame, harvest or scrape Feriors.com content or otherwise access Feriors.com content for similar purposes.
- Use or attempt to use Feriors.com content outside the parameters we set depending on what subscription you have.
- Use robots, spiders, scripts, service, software or any manual or automatic device, tool, or process designed to data mine or scrape the Content, data or information from the Services, or otherwise access or collect the Content, data or information from the Services using automated means.
- Do anything that could disable, damage or change the functioning or appearance of the Services, including the presentation of advertising.
- Engaging in a prohibited use of the Services may result in civil, criminal, and/or administrative penalties, fines, or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
- Access any part of the Services, Content, data or information you do not have permission or authorization to access or for which Feriors.com has revoked your access.