Overwatch 2 All Currencies
Overwatch 2 features a variety of in-game currencies that are used to purchase cosmetic items and other in-game content. However, this makes a lot of players confused about how to earn and uses these currencies.
In this article, we will provide a comprehensive breakdown of all the currencies in Overwatch 2, including how they are earned and what they can be used for. Whether you’re a seasoned Overwatch player or a newcomer to the game, this guide will help you navigate the Overwatch 2 currency system.
There are 4 types of currencies in Overwatch 2, including:
- Overwatch Coins: The most basic paid coins like any other game. Overwatch Coins allow you to buy the Premium Battle Pass and in-game cosmetic items
- Overwatch Credits: This currency is earned through Overwatch 2 Battle Pass.
- Competitive Points: Earned by playing competitive mode. These points are used to purchase golden weapons for specific heroes.
- Overwatch League Tokens: Used specifically for purchasing Overwatch League-related items.
Overwatch Coins in Overwatch 2
Overwatch Coins are the in-game paid currency used in Overwatch 2 like any other game. You can buy these Overwatch Coins directly from the in-game shop.
- 500 Overwatch Coins for $4.99
- 1,000 Overwatch Coins for $9.99
- 2,000 (+200 Bonus) Overwatch Coins for $19.99
- 5,000 (+700 Bonus) Overwatch Coins for $49.99
- 10,000 (+1,600 Bonus) Overwatch Coins for $99.99
With your Overwatch Coins, you can buy the Premium Battle Pass and in-game cosmetic items to customize your heroes.
Owners of the Premium Battle Pass can also use Overwatch Coins to unlock Tiers and instantly access Legendary and Mythic content.
Overwatch 2 Credits
Overwatch 2 Credits is a currency earned through Overwatch 2 Battle Pass since season 3. Credits is also known as Overwatch 2 Legacy Credits carried over from Overwatch 1.
Overwatch 2 Credits allow players to buy in-game skins, cosmetics, voice lines, sprays, and any others that they can buy with Overwatch 1 coins before. Nearly all epic and legendary-tier skins prior to Overwatch 2 will always be available in the hero gallery for purchase with either Overwatch Coins or credits. This includes skins from seasonal event modes.
Overwatch 2 Competitive Points
Overwatch 2 competitive points are the currency that earned through playing in the Competitive Play mode in Overwatch.
These points are used to purchase golden weapons for specific heroes. A golden weapon cost you 3,000 Competitive Points.
Overwatch League Tokens
Overwatch League Tokens (OWL Tokens) are the currency earned through watching the Overwatch League match that drop enabled. You’ll earn five League Tokens for every hour of live Overwatch League matches watched on eligible platforms.
Other than that, you can buy these Overwatch League Tokens directly from the in-game shop.
- 100 Overwatch League Tokens for $5.99
- 200 Overwatch League Tokens for $11.99
- 400 Overwatch League Tokens for $23.99
- 900 Overwatch League Tokens for $47.99
- 2600 Overwatch League Tokens for $119.99
These Overwatch League tokens are used specifically for purchasing Overwatch League related items, such as team skins and special Overwatch League Skins.