Dota 2 Patch 7.33b Highlights
Dota 2 patch 7.33b update is released to fix some balance of the major patch 7.33. This patch focuses on minor neutral items, hero changes, and some gameplay updates.
The general gameplay update in Dota 2 patch 7.33b highlights are include:
- Increased channel time for Twin Gates by 1 second.
- Tormentors’ Reflect doesn’t count illusions when dividing up damage (illusions still take damage).
- Tormentors’ Unyielding Shield base barrier increases by 200 every time they respawn.
- Night Bonus Movement Speed is now also disabled when a hero damages an enemy controlled unit.
- If you already have a neutral token or an item for the tier, newly dropped tokens of this tier are automatically teleported to the neutral item stash
- You can now convert neutral item tokens that are in your stash
Item Updates Highlights
- Blood Grenede: Now can be stacked in a single inventory slot up to 3 times.
- Boots of Travel 2: Town Portal Scroll Cooldown increased from 30s to 40s (same as regular Boots of Travel).
- Crimson Guard: Guard Strength to blocked damage decreased from 60% to 50%.
- Phylactery: Recipe (200) replaced with Sage’s Mask (175), Empower Spell Bonus Damage increased from 125 to 150, and Empower Spell Slow Duration increased from 1.2s to 1.5s.
Neutral Item Updates Highlights
- Attack Speed bonus increased from +25 to +30
- Vengeance Armor bonus when the hero is stunned increased from 15 to 20
- Endurance Cooldown decreased from 30s to 25s
- Endurance Duration increased from 3s to 4s
- Movement Speed bonus increased from +25 to +30
- Bottled Lightning Slow Duration increased from 0.3s to 0.4s
- Attack and Cast Range bonus increased from +100 to +125
Hero Updates Highlights
- No longer amplifies the damage of Blood Grenade
- Damage per second increased from 25/50/75/100 to 30/60/90/120
- Mana Cost decreased from 125 to 100
- Mana Cost decreased from 150/175/200 to 125/150/175
- Damage Threshold increased from 200 to 225
- Max Stacks increased from 6/8/10 to 8/10/12
- Damage per stack decreased from 20/25/30 to 15/20/25
- Movement Speed per stack decreased from 3/4/5% to 2/3/4%
- Base Damage increased by 3
- Base Attack Range increased from 150 to 175
- Strength gain increased from 2.0 to 2.3
- Base Attack Damage Bonus increased from 30/40/50/60% to 40/50/60/70%
- Radius increased from 900 to 1200
- Mana Cost decreased from 120 to 100
- Base Agility increased from 22 to 25
- Base Intelligence increased from 18 to 21
- Projectile Speed increased from 1500 to 2000
- Radius increased from 275 to 325
- Bonus Health increased from 125/200/275/350 to 175/250/325/400
Base Intelligence increased from 23 to 27
- Outgoing Damage increased from 45/55/65/75% to 55/65/75/85%
- Main Gain increased from 11/14/17/20% to 16/18/20/22%
- Damage Per Mana increased from 2/2.3/2.6/2.9/3.2 to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4
- Illusions now benefit from Mana Shield
- Mana Cost increased from 50 to 80/90/100/110
RAIN OF DESTINY
- Heal Amplification decreased from 25% to 20%
- Level 15 Talent Purifying Flames Cooldown Reduction decreased from 1.25s to 1s
SMOKE SCREEN: Aghanim’s Shard Armor Reduction decreased from 7 to 6
BLINK STRIKE: Slow Duration rescaled from 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8s to 0.4s
CLOAK AND DAGGER
- Backstab Agility Damage Multiplier decreased from 1.4/1.8/2.2 to 1.2/1.6/2.0
- Tormentors are now immune to being backstabbed
- Level 10 Talent Smoke Screen Radius decreased from +60 to +50
- Level 15 Talent Smoke Screen Cooldown Reduction decreased from 4s to 3s
- Level 15 Talent Tricks of the Trade Agility Increase decreased from +50% to +40%
- Level 20 Talent Backstab Multiplier decreased from +0.5 to +0.4
- ATROPHY AURA: Damage Reduction rescaled from 5/15/25/35% to 6/14/22/30%
- FIEND’S GATE: Channel Time increased from 3s to 3.5s
- NOXIOUS PLAGUE: Max HP as Damage decreased from 5/6/7% to 4/5/6%
- POISON NOVA: Magic Resist Reduction decreased from 30% to 20%
In case you want to read the full Dota 2 patch 7.33b changes go to Gameplay 7.33b update